Win a $5,000 Nursing Scholarship
Plus, $500 in koi Clothing and Accessories!
Our annual nurses scholarship program is in memory of David Nejberger, a compassionate advocate of nurses and the medical community. As a uniform sales representative servicing customers in the scrubs fashion industry for over 30 years, he carried with him a sense of humor and passion for his work, respected by co-workers and customers alike.
We’re looking for a nursing student who represents this same flair for Compassion, Passion and Fashion in their everyday life.
We are no longer accepting applications for 2017.
The 2018 application will be available soon.
- Scholarship competition is open to full or part-time nursing students or recent graduates (within 6 months of the entry deadline) at a licensed and registered nursing program in the United States.
- Must be a full-time resident of the United States.
- Students must be in good scholastic standing at the time of application.
- All scholarship applications must be received by March 31, 2017 to be considered for the 2017 award. The recipient of the scholarship will be announced by June 30, 2017. Award will be given out by August 1, 2017.
- The scholarship is a one-time, non-renewable grant of $5,000. An additional $500 allowance for koi clothing and accessories will also be awarded upon graduation.